We make it easier
If you are working in Vietnam and seeing yourself stay here longer than 6 six months, you should consider to get a work permit. It is the only way to say you are working legally.
Also, work permit is the best option to apply for long term visa now (One year visa or Temporary Resident Card).
Benefits when apply Vietnam Work Permit at SNVI Co.,Ltd
– Employer’s business license (copy notary);
– Bachelor's Degree or higher degree;
– 3 years work experience certificate (working oversea) or TEFL/TESOL if you're an English teacher;
– Health checking (valid within 6 months);
– Vietnamese criminal record/Overseas criminal record being authentication (valid within 6 months);
– 2 photos sized 4x6, white background, no glasses;
– Form No.7, No. 1: Signed and stamped by legal representative; SNVI will prepare these forms after receiving the business license of the company.
N̲o̲t̲e̲: All documents need to get legalized/notarized ( except Vietnam documents ). If you can't provide any documents such as degree, working experience or teaching certificate for English position, health check, criminal record check. We still can help you to arrange the documents ( except company sponsor ).
Feel free to contact us : email@example.com
We are the most reliable visa agency in Vietnam for foreigners who would like to come and stay in Vietnam in period time. We will represent you to work with Governmental department to process your visa efficiently and effectively.
We provide services related to Vietnam visas such as Visa On Arrival for Tourist & Business purposes, Vietnam Visa Extension, Work Permit, Temporary Resident Card (TRC), Bike rental, Setting up company service & Accounting service.
• According to the State regulations, foreigners have work permit with a term of 12 months or more are granted temporary residence cards (the duration of temporary residence cards depends on the valid term of work permits).
• The duration of temporary residence card can be applied for a maximum of 02 years, based on the maximum period of 02 years of a work permit in accordance with the labor law.
If you need more information or our supports, please to contact as below information
216/3/16 Nguyen Van Huong Street, Thao Dien, District 2, HCMC
Lot 316 - 317 Ngo Thi Sy, My An Ward, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
1E Ngo 10, Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi
62 Hai Ba Trung, Da Lat
(Currently our office in Hanoi is for pickup and delivery of documents only. Soon we will provide all our services.)
(Currently our office in Dalat is for pickup and delivery of documents only. Soon we will provide all our services.)
At SNVI, we provide visa services in the Vietnam. Apart from offering specialist visa services we can assist you with the legal procedure of getting a Work Permit if you are working for a company in Vietnam.
Please note that we are not an Embassy or manpower supply company and we are not affiliated with any Government.